Cookies are an industry standard and most major websites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our web sites may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for Niveus Solutions’s websites to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of Niveus Solutions’s websites.
Personal data means any data or information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where your identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different types of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact data which includes your email address(es) and telephone numbers.
- Identity data which includes your first name, last name, title and job title.
- Marketing and communications data which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us, and your communication preferences.
- Profile data includes your username and password, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Technical data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website.
We may use the above personal data to form a view of what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us, or if you have provided us with your details when you entered a survey or registered for an event or a promotion, and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Please note that where you opt out of receiving marketing messages, this will not delete other personal data we hold on you.
We do not collect personal data about you other than the information which you voluntarily provide to us through this site to fulfill the purpose of your request such as to subscribe to a newsletter.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this means details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data or any information about criminal convictions and offenses).
Please note that we will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside the Niveus Solutions.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Niveus Solutions may collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you submit your personal details at niveussolutions.com or subscribe to our services. We collect or receive information from you when you sign up for our services, participate in a contest or survey, provide us with feedback or otherwise contact us.
- Fill in a form on this website (such as the one on our ‘Contact us’ page)
- Create an account on our website (such as on our ‘career opportunities’ page)
- Subscribe to any publications (such as our ‘Blogs’)
- Third party analytics providers. We receive technical data (standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior) from Google Analytics about visitors to this website. This information does not identify anyone. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to deliver the services you require, Niveus Solutions may disclose your personal information, to the extent required only, to the below illustrative agencies/organizations outside of Niveus Solutions. Your personal information is disclosed to these agencies/organizations only in relation to the services being provided to you and/or in connection with improvisation of services through innovations:
- Sales and Marketing
- Business associates/business partners/ channel partners/ agents, who are contractually associated with us for providing service to us or to our customers, either directly or indirectly
- Web site usage analysis. Niveus Solutions takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organizations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if substantially all our assets are transferred to another company (which may occur as part of merger, demerger, assignment, sale of business and/or on account of liquidation proceedings), we may transfer your personal data to such other company/s. We may also need to disclose your personal data before any such acquisition or merger, for example to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s advisers &
- Sharing Aggregated and De-Identified Information. We may use your personal data to create aggregated and anonymised information which we may share with third parties. Nobody can identify you from that anonymised information. In other circumstances we may use pseudonymised personal data before sharing it with a third party so that we can re-associate you with the information once it has been processed and returned to us. Whilst the third party will not be able to identify you from the pseudonymised information, we will still be able to. We treat pseudonymised data as though it were personal data and ensure the same level of protection for it when sharing with third parties.
Storage and Retention:
Your information or data will primarily be stored in electronic form. However, certain data can also be stored in physical form. Your information will remain with us during your active association on account of subscription to our services and/or on account of business association with us in whatsoever form, direct and indirect. Post your disassociation, the information will be retained by us for a minimum period of 180 days or such longer period as may be mandated in accordance with law and/or under specific instructions from any Court, Government and Statutory Authorities.
We are a global enterprise with operations in countries around the world.
Niveus Solutions has implemented global privacy practices for processing personal data protected under various data protection laws. Niveus Solutions transfers personal data between the countries in which we operate in accordance with the standards and conditions of applicable data privacy laws, including standards and conditions related to security and processing.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Collection of information by third-party sites
Like many other commercial websites, our site contains links to other sites whose information collection practices may be different than ours. Users should consult the other sites’ privacy policies, as we do not have any control over any information that may be submitted to, or collected by, such third parties.
Although we employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information we collect online, we cannot guarantee the privacy of personal data you transmit over the web, or that may be collected in transit by third parties, including any consultants that provide services to us.
Niveus Solutions offers you choices about receiving interest-based ads from us. You can choose not to receive interest-based ads from us. You will still receive ads, but they will not be personalized. Please visit Advertising Preferences to learn how to set this preference.
You can also generally opt out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising by visiting the opt out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances and depending on your location you have rights under applicable data protection laws in relation to your personal data. The following descriptions provides you with more information about these rights if you are a European Union citizen which Niveus Solutions will respect regardless of where you visit this website from:
Request access to your personal data
This right enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing such personal data. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
Request correction of your personal data
This right enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data that you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data
This right enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it or where applicable law requires erasure. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data
If there is something about your particular circumstance that makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it adversely affects your fundamental rights and freedoms, please contact us. In some instances, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Right to withdraw consentYou have the right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us
Process for responding
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
We may periodically update this Policy to comply with privacy regulations, describe new website features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of information about you.
- a) Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
- c) External third parties mean:
- Service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services;
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services;
Regulators (including data protection supervisory authorities) and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom and/or EEA who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances;
We believe that there are various factors due to which the compliance of the above Policy may go out of our control, including factors of force majeure and in such situations, we shall not be held responsible
Niveus Solutions assumes no responsibility for the content or privacy practices of any other web site, company or organization, including web sites that may be accessed through any link from this Website.
While every attempt is made to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, Niveus Solutions is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Niveus Solutions, its business associates or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain links in this site may connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Niveus Solutions has no control. Niveus Solutions makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
Full name of legal entity: Niveus Solutions
Name or title of data protection officer: Data Protection Officer
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address of data protection officer: 4th Floor, Amruth Arcade, Beside Govinda Kalyana Mantapa, Kinnimulki, Udupi, Karnataka 576101, India