We are delighted to announce that we have received our first Google Cloud Specialization – Infrastructure Service! As a Premier Google Cloud Partner, we at Niveus are always aiming for consistent growth, creating new benchmarks, and chalking out new milestones. Gaining new specializations are a worthwhile endeavor that we welcome and earn through our extensive work with industries across the digital landscape.
The Infrastructure Service Specialization is conferred to Google’s Partners that have demonstrated success in architecting and building GCP infrastructure and workflows, and completing migrations to Google Cloud. It is a testament to our deep expertise and experience we carry in this field.
Google Cloud Platform products included in the Infrastructure Specialization are:
- Compute Engine and Google Kubernetes Engine
- Storage – Persistent Disk, FileStore, Cloud Storage
- Networking – Virtual Private Cloud, Cloud Interconnect, Network Service Tiers, Cloud VPN, Cloud NAT, Cloud CDN, Cloud Load Balancing, and Cloud DNS
- Security and Identity – Cloud Key Management Services, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Identity-Aware Proxy, Resource Manager, Cloud Identity, and Firewall Insights
- Tools – Cloud Foundation Toolkit, Cloud Deployment Manager, Migrate for Compute Engine (formerly Velostrata), and Migrate for Anthos
- Monitoring – Google Cloud operations suite (formerly Stackdriver), and Security Command Center
In order to qualify for the GCP Infrastructure Specialization, Niveus passed a gauntlet of challenges. The organization satisfied the program prerequisites and thus, we gained our first Specialization in ‘Infrastructure Services’ in 2021.
This is just the beginning. Watch this space to track new specializations we earn in 2022 and beyond. Many more to come!