Niveus conducted an Apigee webinar on “Game-changing Strategies to Drive Value with APIs” on July 21. The panelists, Bharath Yaragatti, VP Customer Engineering, Niveus Solutions, Shray Jain, Lead Information Technology Architect, Boston Consulting Group, Sudharshan Srinivasan, Head of Google Cloud, Business Application Platform, India and Asish Karunakaran, Head of Information Technology, ICICI Prudential AMC, got together to throw light on how a successful API Strategy can impact business goals, drive revenue, and accelerate innovation for the BFSI sector. There were a lot of interesting and useful takeaways for the audience that represented the who’s who of the BFSI industry in India.
Here are the top takeaways from the panel discussion:
- Right mindset required for the right API strategy
- Industry moving from web-first, mobile-first, to API-first
- API Management Platform – A must-have for enterprises
- Understanding microservices and APIs using the analogy of a moving train
- True power of APIs lies in enabling new partnerships
- APIs reduce TAT & improve customer experience
- Partner with right skill sets delivers required business value & success
- APIs open up plethora of direct & indirect monetization opportunities
You can watch the full webcast on Niveus’ YouTube channel.
We thank all the panelists and attendees for participating in this insightful webinar.